Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hope & Possibilities 2007 Testimonials

You Brought Wisconsin Sunshine!


Kimmer and the entire team,

From the moment you walked into Friday night's dinner at the Lighthouse, you brought a ray of sunshine that radiated around the team! It was so good to see you and meet some of the new members. And thank you so much for my Wisconsin Cow -- it's on a shelf in my office in front of your card. Every time I look at it I just smile. Jim loved meeting you, too!

You are such a speedster! I was proud of myself for running under 10 minute miles -- 48 minutes and some change -- but that was nothing compared to you. I stopped at each water stop too, and lingered. Next year I have to train a little harder! Never thought I'd hear myself say "train" for a 5 mile race. Oh well, the body is getting a little slower, but you should see how good I've gotten at yoga.

Hope you all had fun in the City. I know you have stories about your adventures! Thanks for bringing your love, light and spark to Achilles and Central Park.

Hugs, Trisha

No comments: